Daily sheets to lesson plans. We have you covered.
or call us at 844- 762-7837
Smartcare has two options to manage your classroom activity.
- Child & Family Records
- Parent Messaging & Texts
- Employee & child ratios
- Customized Daily Sheets
- Lesson Planning & Assessments
- State Standards
- Photos & Videos
- Alerts & Announcements
- Illness & Incident Log
- Drop off Notes
- Absence Reporting
- Meal Planning
Available on any mobile device, track activities such as diapers, bathroom visits, meals, bottles, naps, incidents and much more.
Teachers can also manage attendance if parents aren’t able to use the kiosk, or to help manage big group changes like bus-runs.
Lastly, at the center directors option, teachers and parents can communicate if enabled.
Regardless of which option you choose, if you use center management, all of your data is synchronized between center and classroom management, eliminating duplicate data entry and ensuring accurate records.
Schedule a Demo
Your live demo will include how to:
- Send billing and post payments
- Record attendance history
- Retain medical information
- Note incidents, successes, and birthdays
- Make payments at your center
- Create real-time communication with parents
- Use leads to nurture prospective families