Let Smartcare help your agency, corporation, or multi-site organization realize the full potential of a shared services strategy.
What are Shared Services?
Shared Services refers to the consolidation of administrative or support functions into a stand-alone entity to provide services as efficiently and effectively as possible. Shared Services help businesses and agencies meet efficiency targets, facilitate cost reductions, and address needs for improved services. They also help standardize processes and systems, improve service quality, and speed of delivery.
Early Childhood Education leaders agree that utilizing a shared services model is important to helping them achieve their organizations’ strategic goals. The most common processes found in shared services are related to information technology, finance, and human resources.
ELCs and Workforce Boards
Smartcare works with early learning coalitions, workforce boards, and shared service entities to consolidate efforts and reduce spending on software and child care business improvements. Our cohesive platform offers time saving and cost-effective child care center management.
How does Smartcare help?
Sometimes, an organization may lack the necessary skills to implement a transformational change to upgrade software and business processes. Or, they may encounter resistance from staff to make changes.
- We visit you to better understand your strategic goals.
- We help you utilize our software across your constituents.
- We provide leadership, staffing, and training.
The result will be a positive change for greater efficiency, improved reporting, happier families, and more attentive providers.
Connect with us on your Shared Services needs
Schedule a Demo
Your live demo will include how to:
- Send billing and post payments
- Record attendance history
- Retain medical information
- Note incidents, successes, and birthdays
- Make payments at your center
- Create real-time communication with parents
- Use leads to nurture prospective families