SmartcareOS, LLC (“Smartcare”, “us” or “we”)
TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: February 1, 2019
Please read these Terms of Service (these “Terms”) carefully because they govern your use of this website (the “Site”), any childcare management-related services we provide, including those accessible via our Site and our mobile device application (“App”) and any device provided to you by Smartcare (“Service Device”). To make these Terms easier to read, such services, the Site, App and Service Devices are collectively called the “Service”.
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS. By clicking “Sign Up” or by using the Service, you agree to these Terms. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to the terms of these Terms, and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer to that company or legal entity.
2. CHANGES TO TERMS OR SERVICE. We may modify these Terms at any time. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site, via the App or through other communications. It’s important that you read the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Service after we have posted the modified Terms on the Site or via the App, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you may not use the Service anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Service, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
3.1 Implementation and Ongoing Service. To implement the Service for you, if you have selected the Standard Service Plan, we may (at our discretion), provide a dedicated center service manager for up to six (6) weeks of training, who will communicate with you remotely via phone, web conference, or other means, but who will not visit your premises, and we will provide access to Smartcare’s online support feature. If you have paid for an on-site implementation, we will provide up to four (4) hours of in-person implementation help at your premises, a dedicated center service manager for six (6) weeks of training, and access to Smartcare’s online support feature. If we determine that your implementation is complete upon successfully entering the requisite information into the Service, we may (at our discretion) provide training to you, your Authorized Users and Parents to use the Service, and ensure proper functionality of any Service Device(s) provided to you. Upon determining that implementation is complete, parents and teachers using the Service will have access to email and in-app support, while directors will have access to an account management team.
3.2 Use. Subject to these Terms, during the Term (as defined below) you may access and use the Service for your internal business purposes and such access and use is expressly limited to your employees who are authorized by you to use the Service on your behalf (“Authorized Users”). The Service may only be accessed and used by Authorized Users who have agreed to abide by these Terms and who may only access and use the Service for the purposes of performing their job functions for you. You are responsible for the use of the Service by your Authorized Users (and their compliance with these Terms). You will only allow the use of the App on compatible devices that are supported by Smartcare. You will provide Smartcare’s service team (including your dedicated center service manager) with reasonable assistance required to implement the Service for you and to provide training.
3.3 Obligations. You agree not to: (1) resell, sublicense (except to Parents using a sign-in kiosk for the Service and Authorized Users), or otherwise make the Service available to any third party; (2) deactivate, impair, or circumvent any security or authentication measures of the Service; or (3) modify, alter, decompile or reverse engineer the App. You agree to comply with all laws and regulations applicable to your business and your use of the Service, including laws and regulations relating to child care, privacy, and third-party proprietary rights.
4. YOUR CONTENT.
4.1 Your Responsibility. You and Authorized Users may upload data, information, images and other materials to use with the Service (“User Generated Content or UGC”). Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any UGC. This means that you, not Smartcare, are entirely responsible for all UGC that you post and that you can be held personally liable for comments that are defamatory, obscene, or libelous, or that violate these Terms, an obligation of confidentiality, or the rights of others. If any part of the UGC you post is not your original work, it is your responsibility to obtain any necessary permission to post it. Because we do not control the UGC posted on or through this Site, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that UGC. You also agree and understand that by accessing this Site, you may encounter UGC that you may consider to be objectionable. We have no responsibility for any UGC, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you may claim was incurred as a result of the use of any UGC posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through this Site. The UGC posted on or through this Site expresses the personal opinions of the individuals who posted it and does not necessarily reflect the views of Smartcare, or any person or entity associated with Smartcare.
4.2 Use of UGC. You own the UGC and the copyright in any UGC you post. We do not claim any copyrights in UGC. However, by using this Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain repurpose, and commercialize UGC you post in any and all media or form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same. For this reason, we ask that you not post any UGC that you do not wish to license to us, including any photographs, videos, confidential information, or product ideas. We may access and use the UGC you post during the Term as necessary to provide the Service to you and to identify or resolve technical problems with the Service.
4.3 Disclosure/and or Removal of UGC. Smartcare has certain rights. We may share the UGC you post with our third-party service providers that help us to administer and provide the Service or as directed by you. Additionally, we have the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
- Monitor all UGC;
- Require that you avoid certain subjects;
- Remove or block any UGC at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion;
- Disclose any UGC and the identity of the user who posted it in response to a subpoena or whenever we believe that disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or a court order, to prevent or investigate a possible crime or other violation of law, to protect the rights of Smartcare or others, or to enforce these Terms; and
- Terminate your access to and use of this Site, or to modify, edit or block your transmissions thereto in our sole discretion.
You agree that our exercise of such discretion shall not render us the owners of UGC you post, and that you will retain ownership thereof as described above.
4.4 Restrictions on UGC. It is a condition of these Terms that you do not:
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available:
- Any UGC that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racially disparaging, indecent, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Any UGC that constitutes or encourages activity illegal under criminal or civil law;
- Any UGC that is false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- Any UGC that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Any UGC that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including UGC which violates the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity;
- Any UGC that contains the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless (i) that person is at least eighteen years old and you have first obtained his/her express permission or (ii) that person is under eighteen years old, but you are his/her parent or legal guardian;
- Any request for or solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual;
- Any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain;
- Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- Any UGC that contains advertising, promotions or marketing, or which otherwise has a commercial purpose;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Violate any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
You represent and warrant that (1) you have, and will continue to have, during the Term, the legal right and authority to access, use and disclose to Smartcare the UGC you post; and (2) Smartcare’s use of the UGC in accordance with these Terms will not violate any applicable laws or regulations or cause a breach of any agreement or obligation between you and any third party.
4.2 Parent Data. You acknowledge that in connection with provision of the Service, we will collect and process on your behalf personal data about your daycare or childcare customers (“Parents”), including names, email, phone numbers and any other information relating to their acquisition of day care or child care services from you that Parents disclose to you or us via the Service (“Parent Data”). With respect to such collection and processing of Parent Data, you are and will be deemed to be responsible for such collection and processing and Smartcare is and will be deemed to be a subcontracting party, acting on your behalf at all times as a technology services provider. You are solely responsible for obtaining the requisite consent, responding to Parent’s requests for access to their personal data and modification or updating of such personal data.
4.3 You Must Backup Your Data. You may access and download your UGC and certain Parent Data (excluding credit card and bank account information) via the Service. Backups are performed by the center by downloading Reports containing Child, Family, Employee, and Lead data. To comprehensively back up your data, we recommend downloading the following reports at a minimum: Account Information Sheet, AR Aging grouped by 30 days, Balance Summary, Employee Information Sheet, Emergency contacts, Authorized Pickup Person and Leads Custom Fields Report. The recommended frequency of downloading these reports is, at a minimum, every thirty days with more frequent downloads strongly encouraged. It is your sole responsibility to perform regular backups of your UGC and Parent Data. We will take reasonable precautions to protect the security of your UGC and Parent Data; however, because no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information. Smartcare will not be responsible for any loss, destruction or corruption of your UGC or Parent Data.
4.4. Analytics Data. You acknowledge and agree that Smartcare may collect anonymous data with respect to the use and performance of the Service and analyze your UGC and Parent Data to create aggregate data that does not identify you or any individual; and that Smartcare will be the owner of such usage data and aggregate data.
5. REFERRALS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES. Smartcare is integrated with, but not affiliated with, ChildCareCRM, a company that offers marketing tools and services to child care center directors and owners, and Care.com, a company that connects families seeking care with caregivers. We send basic information about your business (name of the business, main contact and contact information, website) to each of ChildCareCRM and Care.com to see if there is an opportunity for integration of our respective services for you. If so, ChildCareCRM or Care.com may contact you separately. If, having been contacted by Care.com, you permit Care.com to advertise your daycare or childcare center with Care.com, you authorize us to provide Care.com with your total enrolled children per room and, on a real-time basis, the total maximum available spaces per room so that Care.com can advertise availability at your daycare or child care center. If you wish to opt-out of either or both of these programs at any time, please let us know by contacting your dedicated center service manager. Because Smartcare is a separate entity from ChildCareCRM and Care.com, we are not liable for their services. Please refer to their respective privacy policies for more information.
6.1 Fees; Payment. As part of the Service, Smartcare will remit invoices to Parents on your behalf. The fees for the Service option chosen by you and notified to you prior to your acceptance of these Terms (“Fees”) are charged monthly in advance on a per Child basis or flat fee basis. You authorize Smartcare to withhold (1) the applicable per Child Fee multiplied by the number of enrolled Children you have each month or the applicable monthly flat fee, (2) our credit card processing fee of up to 2.85% on American Express, Discover, Visa, and Mastercard accounts, and (3) up to $0.40 per ACH transaction. Such Fees will either be applied to each Parent invoice, or, if you have selected this option, will not be displayed on the Parent invoice but will still be withheld from the transfer made by us to you. In addition, for any failed ACH (automated clearing house) payments attempted at the request of a Parent, we will attempt to charge $30.00 to the applicable Parent approximately five (5) business days after the ACH payment had failed. We will only make three (3) failed attempts on a bank account before requiring a different method of payment from the Parent. We reserve the right to modify the Fees at our discretion by providing at least thirty (30) days prior notice to you. Any changes to the Fees will not apply to your Initial Subscription Term -but will take effect upon renewal or at the start of the calendar month for which the change is effective after your Initial Subscription Term. In the event the transfer made by us to you in less than the Fees due to us, you will be invoiced directly for the balance of the remaining fees due. You agree to remit to Smartcare all Fees due to us in accordance with the provisions set forth in this section; failure to pay Fees within 15 days of being notified that Fees are due will be considered a breach of these Terms.
6.2 Taxes. If Smartcare has the legal obligation to pay or collect taxes for which you are responsible, the appropriate amount will be invoiced to and paid by you unless you provide us with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority. Smartcare understands it is solely responsible for all taxes based solely on Smartcare’s income.
6.3 Additional Devices. If, at your request or our sole discretion to fulfill, we provide you with additional Service Devices, you will pay to us either or both a one-time fee and/or agree to an incremental early termination fee. We will provide pricing to you at the time the request is made.
7. TERM & TERMINATION.
7.1 Term. The initial subscription term will commence on the date of initial payment received by Smartcare and will continue for one (1) year (or such other period as may be agreed in writing between Smartcare and you) (the “Initial Subscription Term”). Thereafter, these Terms will automatically renew for successive additional one (1) year renewal terms, unless either party notifies the other party of its intent not to renew at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then-current Subscription Term. In these Terms, the Initial Subscription Term and each renewal term are each individually referred to as a “Subscription Term” and collectively as the “Term.”
7.2 Termination. You may, subject to your payment of all Fees in accordance with Section 7.3, payment of early termination fees of $299, and return of, or reimbursement to Smartcare for, all Service Devices in accordance with Section 7.4, terminate these Terms at any time by giving us thirty (30) days prior notice. Additionally, either party may terminate these Terms with written notice if the other party breaches these Terms and fails to correct the breach within thirty (30) days following written notice specifying the breach. Without limiting other available remedies, Smartcare reserves the right to suspend or disable your access to the Service if we determine (in our discretion) your or any Authorized User’s use of the Service or any Service Device does or may disrupt, harm, or pose a security risk to Smartcare, the Service, our systems or any third party.
7.3 Effect of Termination. Upon any expiration or termination of these Terms (the “Termination Date”), your right to access and use the Service will automatically terminate, and you may not continue to access or use the Service; except that for a period of ninety (90) days from the Termination Date, you may access the Service for the sole purpose of downloading, without charge, a copy of your UGC and certain Parent Data (excluding credit card and bank account information), in a file type of Smartcare’s choosing (CSV or similar). Effective on the ninety-first (91st) day after the Termination Date, Smartcare will have no further obligation to maintain or provide your UGC or Parent Data and has the right to delete and/or destroy all copies thereof held by it. Smartcare will have no liability arising out of or related to Smartcare’s exercise of its termination rights under these Terms. Except for termination by you under Section 7.2 for breach by Smartcare, you will be responsible for payment to Smartcare of any Fees for the remainder of the then-current Subscription Term (such Fees to be calculated based on your then-current number of Parents and deducted from payments owing to you from Smartcare or promptly paid by you). Sections 3.2, 4, 5, this Section 7.3, 7.4 and Sections 8 through 12 will survive any expiration or termination of these Terms.
7.4 Hardware Return or Reimbursement. Within thirty (30) days of the Termination Date, you must either return to Smartcare – or reimburse Smartcare for, each Service Device provided by us. If any Service Device is at any time lost, returned, damaged, or severely worn, you must pay Smartcare as follows: four hundred dollars ($400) for each iPad with a twenty-five percent (25%) reduction for every year of use, three hundred dollars ($300) for each Smartcare sign-in kiosk or iPad Mini with a twenty-five percent (25%) reduction for every year of use, and fifty dollars ($50) for each Teacher Device with a twenty-five percent (25%) reduction for every year of use. Service Devices must be shipped (at your expense and with adequate insurance) via FedEx or UPS to Smartcare Returns, 4175 Cameron Street, Suite A2, Las Vegas, NV 89103. Once all items have been returned and found to be in working order, we will transfer your last remittance. If you have lost or damaged one or more Service Devices, please email us at hello@Smartcare.com to request the final hardware amount owed by you (which will be calculated in accordance with this Section and deducted from any payments owing to you from Smartcare or promptly paid by you).
8. OWNERSHIP & RIGHTS. Smartcare and its licensors own the Service, including all intellectual property rights therein (collectively, the “Smartcare IP”). You own all your UGC. No rights are granted in any Smartcare IP or UGC, except as expressly set forth in these Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, the App is licensed and not sold, and no ownership interest in the App is granted under these Terms. You grant Smartcare the right to use your name, trademark, and logo on Smartcare’s website and marketing materials to identify you as a Smartcare center. By providing any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations regarding the Service (“Feedback”) to Smartcare, you grant Smartcare a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid and royalty-free license to use and exploit in any manner such Feedback.
9. DISCLAIMERS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Smartcare DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND QUALITY WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, ANY SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND ANY SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY TRANSMISSIONS SENT FROM US OR THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES). WE ALSO MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE, OR ANY SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THIS SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
Use of any Service Device may be subject to additional license terms. Smartcare will have no liability arising out of or in connection with any errors or omissions in any information provided to Smartcare by you in connection with the Service; or any actions taken by Smartcare at your direction; or your or any Authorized User’s use of any third-party products, services, software or websites, however accessed. NEITHER Smartcare NOR ITS LICENSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OR YOUR AUTHORIZED USERS’ OR PARENTS’ CONDUCT OR YOUR PROVISION OF DAYCARE OR CHILD CARE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Smartcare DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PROVISION OF ANY DAYCARE OR CHILD CARE SERVICES.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SMARTCARE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFITS, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING GOODWILL OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH THEY ARE LINKED, ANY DEVICE PROVIDED BY SMARTCARE, OR ANY SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL SMARTCARE’S TOTAL LIABILITY EXCEED THE FEES RECEIVED BY SMARTCARE RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
11. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Smartcare and its officers, owners, directors, shareholders, contractors, agents, employees, successors, and assigns from and against any and all demands, claims, damages, liabilities, judgments, fines, interest, penalties, losses, costs, expenses, and harms, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees and fees of other professional advisers, arising out of or in connection with (i) your use of the Site (including, without limitation, your UGC and your use of any Smartcare IP), (ii) your online conduct in connection with the Site, (iii) your violation or breach of these Terms, (iv) your failure to comply with any applicable laws or regulations in connection with the Site, (v) your negligence, willful misconduct, or violations of the intellectual property or other rights of any person in connection with the Site, or (vi) any of your dealings or transactions with other persons resulting from use of the Site. You shall not settle any such claim without the prior written consent of Smartcare, and these obligations will survive any termination of these Terms.
12. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may provide links to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the products or offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the accuracy or content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of any such sites. Before you use any site, you should review the applicable conditions of use and policies. The inclusion of a link in this Site does not imply our endorsement of the site. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
13. GENERAL. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law’s provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any legal action arising under these Terms will be the state and federal courts located in the Northern District of California and each of the parties waives any objection to jurisdiction and venue in such courts. You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without Smartcare’s prior written consent, and any attempt by you to do so, without such consent, will be void. Smartcare may freely assign these Terms without restriction, and thereafter be relieved of all liability hereunder. Neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in its performance under these Terms (except for your payment obligations) due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including denial-of-service attacks, labor disputes, strikes, lockouts, shortages of or inability to obtain labor, energy, raw materials or supplies, war, acts of terror, riot, acts of God or governmental action. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise. All notices required or permitted under these Terms will be in writing and delivered by courier or overnight delivery service, or by certified mail, or by email, and in each instance will be deemed given upon receipt. Notice to Smartcare should be sent to Smartcare, Attn: Legal, 4175 Cameron Street Suite A2, Las Vegas, NV 89103. The failure by either party to enforce any provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. The parties are independent contractors, and no branch or agency, partnership, association, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these Terms. These Terms are intended for the sole and exclusive benefit of the parties and are not intended to benefit any third party. Only the parties to these Terms may enforce them. If any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the other provisions will remain in full force and effect. These Terms are the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersede all proposals, understandings or communications between the parties, oral or written, regarding its subject matter, unless you and Smartcare have executed a separate written agreement. Any terms or conditions contained in your purchase order or another purchasing document that are inconsistent with or in addition to the terms and conditions of these Terms are hereby rejected by Smartcare and will be deemed null.
14. CONTACT. All questions and requests for Customer Service or Technical Support should be directed to the Smartcare Service Team at 4175 Cameron Street Suite A2, Las Vegas, NV 89103 or by calling 844-SMARTER (844-762-7837)